My poor baby!
So much for Reina avoiding this illness (which I have come to believe is the Flu but who knows).
Two nights ago, her fever was up to 103. Its been more like 101-102 since then. I've been giving her tylenol when it gets towards the higher end. Poor baby looks miserable. She's been napping tons which makes it a little easier on the both of us. But I feel so badly for her! She has a little cough and a drippy nose and I'm really hoping that this is the worst of it for her. I've heard the Flu can do bad things to little babies so I'm keeping a good eye on her and will call the doctor if anything seems too bad. I probalby would've called at the 103 fever if it wasn't 2am. By the time normal dr's hours were back, her fever had dropped so I am holding out. She has a Dr appointment on Tuesday so if she's not recovering well by then at least we'll have a dr's opinion. I really hope she's getting better by the weekend though... as I hope we all are, since that's when my in-laws will be here. :(
Two nights ago, her fever was up to 103. Its been more like 101-102 since then. I've been giving her tylenol when it gets towards the higher end. Poor baby looks miserable. She's been napping tons which makes it a little easier on the both of us. But I feel so badly for her! She has a little cough and a drippy nose and I'm really hoping that this is the worst of it for her. I've heard the Flu can do bad things to little babies so I'm keeping a good eye on her and will call the doctor if anything seems too bad. I probalby would've called at the 103 fever if it wasn't 2am. By the time normal dr's hours were back, her fever had dropped so I am holding out. She has a Dr appointment on Tuesday so if she's not recovering well by then at least we'll have a dr's opinion. I really hope she's getting better by the weekend though... as I hope we all are, since that's when my in-laws will be here. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home