Applause please...
Reina's new trick of the week.... clapping! I love it. Whenever I say 'yay!' she gets all happy and claps. Very frequently bouncing is involved as well. I really need to get it on video. I finally have a nice video camera to capture my kid's early moments and I have been neglecting to do so :(
She has also gotten very proficient at the pulling up bit. She's even getting daring and letting go. She can only keep her balance for about a second or two before she plops to the floor but that doesn't keep her from trying again! It may actually happen... she may take a first step for my in-laws while they're visiting next week! After missing out on so much (they haven't even met her yet!), I'm sure they'd love to be here for a milestone like that.
On a crappier note... I have a house full of sickies. First Alexa started with coughing, then Josh got hit. Then over the weekend, Kai got ill... 102.5 fever! Then lucky me, I got hit with it yesterday. My throat is killing me, my breathing is labored and my head and chest are congested. Oh what fun! Fortunately, Reina seems to have escaped it so far *knock on wood*. I hate when little people get ill. It's bad enough having to watch Kairi being miserable but I don't even know if Rei's little body could deal with this illness without medical attention. Yes, its that bad! :(
Hopefully we're all over this and feeling better by the time my in-laws get here (Sunday). Alexa says she's ready to go to school today and Josh is attempting the work thing so I guess they're on the mend. Kai's fever is down and me, well, I'm still suffering but as long as I can save Rei from it, I'll take it all.
She has also gotten very proficient at the pulling up bit. She's even getting daring and letting go. She can only keep her balance for about a second or two before she plops to the floor but that doesn't keep her from trying again! It may actually happen... she may take a first step for my in-laws while they're visiting next week! After missing out on so much (they haven't even met her yet!), I'm sure they'd love to be here for a milestone like that.
On a crappier note... I have a house full of sickies. First Alexa started with coughing, then Josh got hit. Then over the weekend, Kai got ill... 102.5 fever! Then lucky me, I got hit with it yesterday. My throat is killing me, my breathing is labored and my head and chest are congested. Oh what fun! Fortunately, Reina seems to have escaped it so far *knock on wood*. I hate when little people get ill. It's bad enough having to watch Kairi being miserable but I don't even know if Rei's little body could deal with this illness without medical attention. Yes, its that bad! :(
Hopefully we're all over this and feeling better by the time my in-laws get here (Sunday). Alexa says she's ready to go to school today and Josh is attempting the work thing so I guess they're on the mend. Kai's fever is down and me, well, I'm still suffering but as long as I can save Rei from it, I'll take it all.

3 Comments:
I hope you all feel better soon, Chris. It's tough when everyone is sick.
That is rough being sick. I hope y'all mend soon. Yay for clapping!
WTG Reina! I can't believe she's pulling up already!
Hope everyone's feeling better soon, Christine.
Post a Comment
<< Home