Name:
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Grandma cut her hair!

I know its not her fault... Grandma often cuts Kairi's hair and Kai has been talking about needing a haircut ('Cuz Gramma says') for a while now.... However, I was a bit disappointed when I came back from Christmas shopping the other day (while we left the girls with Grandma) and found Kairi with really short bangs again! On the ride over to drop them off it ran through my head that I needed to tell her not to cut them again (I was going to try growing them out) but of course, my 3 second memory wasn't long enough to actually remember to tell her when we got there. So, I came back from shopping and Kai's all proud of her new do'. Oh welll... we'll get back to this point in 6 months (ha! Kai's hair grows soooo slowly). She looks cute (although they were cut a tad short for my taste)... and she's happy. I guess that's all that matters ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:lol, I could totally see this happening with my mom. I bet that she looks cute, though. Merry Christmas!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home