Name:
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

Monday, November 21, 2005

Still no kitty

Thanks for the comments yesterday. It does make me feel better when I hear stories of kitties returning. I'm kind of afraid he won't even know its home though since we've only lived here a few months.
My husband called the local animal shelter and they are putting the word out for us. They suggested we put up 'lost cat' fliers so that's the plan for this afternoon. It would be wonderful if someone took him in and has been caring for him.

On a happier note... while walking around the neighborhood to look for my kitty, we noticed a house down the street is for sale (yep, only a month old and already up for sale!). Anyway, its the smaller floorplan from ours and they are taking offers between 196 and 206k! This is 35-45k more than we paid for our house. Its nice to know we could probably make a profit like that if we sold our house.... not that we plan to sell anytime in the next couple years. After that, perhaps, as we purchased this house with the idea that it was just our 'starter home' and we'd eventually like something a little larger.

And, that's my life atm. Just trying to keep my mind on Thanksgiving and getting my house more organized. As long as I keep my brain busy, I don't get too upset. When I have a moment or two of quiet though, I about break down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home