Name:
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm actually doing better than I expected. I got a lot done yesterday after my dad left. I feel so out-of-sorts when people are visiting. Nothing seems to get done as it should!

Reina tried her first solids last night... some rice cereal. She seemed to like it well enough... no 'ewww' faces or spitting it out. Kai had a blast helping me feed her too. I got some pictures I'll have to post. I think we'll try to keep up with one meal of cereal a day from now on (yesterday she was 5 months old) and see how it goes.

She also has another new trick... she blows raspberries now. Or, she TRIES to blow raspberries. Its quite amusing to watch her. :)

No other news so I'm off to be productive or something ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home