Well, my dad left today, after a week long visit. It was nice having him. It will be nice having our house back to ourselves but at the same time, I'm gonna miss him. Back to readjusting to being alone with 2 little ones all day. We really need to plan a trip to visit him. He lives in Tarpon Springs, Florida... I've never even been to Florida. I want to plan a trip back to North Carolina as well but I fear I'll break down when I have to leave and come back to Arizona again. At least we're finally going to get to see J's parents again soon. They are planning a trip for right before Christmas. Sadly, it will have been almost 2 years since we last saw them! We must not let that happen again!
Reina learned a new trick... she can now roll from belly to back as of September 20th. And the girl wants so badly to be able to crawl. She gets on her belly and her arms and legs start going... she doesn't move herself much of anywhere but in a circle but at least she's trying ;)
On the diet front, I really need to get on the bandwagon here... the scale is slowly inching UP. Its not enough that I pass out when I get on the scale but over the last few months, I've gained a couple pounds and that's really not the direction I want to be going in! I would like to lose a good 50 pounds now so I have quite a bit of work ahead of me. I really ought to get started now before that 50 is 60 or worse! What I need to do is sit down and plan a course of action and then just get to it. I lost 45 pounds last time I got serious so I know I can do it again!
And, I'm off.... Rei is letting me know I've had enough time on the computer for now and she wants my attention again ;)
Reina learned a new trick... she can now roll from belly to back as of September 20th. And the girl wants so badly to be able to crawl. She gets on her belly and her arms and legs start going... she doesn't move herself much of anywhere but in a circle but at least she's trying ;)
On the diet front, I really need to get on the bandwagon here... the scale is slowly inching UP. Its not enough that I pass out when I get on the scale but over the last few months, I've gained a couple pounds and that's really not the direction I want to be going in! I would like to lose a good 50 pounds now so I have quite a bit of work ahead of me. I really ought to get started now before that 50 is 60 or worse! What I need to do is sit down and plan a course of action and then just get to it. I lost 45 pounds last time I got serious so I know I can do it again!
And, I'm off.... Rei is letting me know I've had enough time on the computer for now and she wants my attention again ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home