Name:
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

Monday, October 03, 2005

I don't think she was ready... but Kai had her first night away from us. Saturday we went by my mom's house to pick up some more of our stuff (we still have a little bit left in her garage) and she and my sister suggested the girls stay the night. So, Kairi had her first sleepover. Alexa was only about 1 1/2 when she had hers. She had no problems with it either. Kairi on the other hand got pretty upset from what I hear and wanted her mommy :( She cried so much she made herself sick. I guess we'll be waiting a while before we attempt another sleepover! She is very attached to me and a VERY emotional child. Hopefully she improves with age but only time will tell. I think Rei might do better on a sleepover than Kai did ;)
The cutest part? Apparently, when Kairi woke up Sunday morning, she told Gramma that she wanted her 'Rei-rei'. Awwwww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home