Well, I've said it tons of times recently. I'm going to start dieting. However, even on the days I do begin well, I dwindle before noon and completely off-track by the afternoon. Today I'm trying again. It is 2:30 and so far I've had under 800 calories. I am aiming to stay under 1800 and I think I may actually make it through the day. I am such a snacker though and it is tough to quit! I need me some healthier or at least lower-calorie snack ideas.
When I was at my best on my last diet, I could buy a bag of chocolates and only eat one or two a day (IF they fit in calorie-wise). Right now I'm still in the 'eat it now' mindset. I think if I can actually keep on track this week I'll give myself a 'cheat' day on the weekend. I think that helps a lot.
We'll see how it goes... not going to get my hopes up just yet but hey, I've made it farther than I have been recently so thats a good sign! :)
When I was at my best on my last diet, I could buy a bag of chocolates and only eat one or two a day (IF they fit in calorie-wise). Right now I'm still in the 'eat it now' mindset. I think if I can actually keep on track this week I'll give myself a 'cheat' day on the weekend. I think that helps a lot.
We'll see how it goes... not going to get my hopes up just yet but hey, I've made it farther than I have been recently so thats a good sign! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home