Did I say diet? Ha! I'm just glad I don't weigh MORE than I did 2 weeks ago. I was doing well for a few days. Then I fell off the wagon and then I got sick but instead of it stopping me from eating, it caused me to eat to try to feel better (yes, I'm weird). And I'm just getting over feeling ill. I just baked cookies. This is NOT the way to lose weight! *sigh*
I think I need to start exercising. That's the key. When I exercise not only do I burn calories and boost my metabolism and all that other nifty stuff exercise is supposed to do but, I actually eat better. When I have done my exercise for the day, I just feel less inclined to overeat because I'll be negating the effort I put in.
I wish I had my treadmill... or a place to put it if I did have it. :( We're starting a schedule of visits to the park 3x a week. I'm supposed to use that time to walk. I guess I should. BUT, that is still at the end of the day and it doesn't really help me to behave during the day :(
I can figure this out. I can make this work. I just need to sit down and make a plan. Yea, a plan... hmmmm.
I think I need to start exercising. That's the key. When I exercise not only do I burn calories and boost my metabolism and all that other nifty stuff exercise is supposed to do but, I actually eat better. When I have done my exercise for the day, I just feel less inclined to overeat because I'll be negating the effort I put in.
I wish I had my treadmill... or a place to put it if I did have it. :( We're starting a schedule of visits to the park 3x a week. I'm supposed to use that time to walk. I guess I should. BUT, that is still at the end of the day and it doesn't really help me to behave during the day :(
I can figure this out. I can make this work. I just need to sit down and make a plan. Yea, a plan... hmmmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home