Blah
Feeling blah again lately. It aint PMS so what is it?
I stopped taking the Zoloft months ago and I seemed to be doing well without it. But now I'm having emotional issues again. Not so bad as it was for sure but still, annoying.
In addition to crying too easily once again, I am just feeling so overwhelmed by every day life. When I was on the Zoloft, it took a lot more to bother me. Now, I'm back to feeling stressed out over everything.
I know... I should probably call a doctor and get an appointment and see if there isn't something I can do about it but I feel like its nothing compared to the problems some people have... depression type problems I mean. What I'm feeling is very mild and doesn't stop me from living. It just makes it a little harder LOL It makes me wonder if there isn't something non-medicinal I can do to improve it.
:(
I stopped taking the Zoloft months ago and I seemed to be doing well without it. But now I'm having emotional issues again. Not so bad as it was for sure but still, annoying.
In addition to crying too easily once again, I am just feeling so overwhelmed by every day life. When I was on the Zoloft, it took a lot more to bother me. Now, I'm back to feeling stressed out over everything.
I know... I should probably call a doctor and get an appointment and see if there isn't something I can do about it but I feel like its nothing compared to the problems some people have... depression type problems I mean. What I'm feeling is very mild and doesn't stop me from living. It just makes it a little harder LOL It makes me wonder if there isn't something non-medicinal I can do to improve it.
:(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home