Vacation?
Its been YEARS since I've been on a vacation of any sort... not since we lived in North Carolina and visited family up in NY and PA! We talk about it from time to time but we never follow through.
So, I decided we are due for a family vacation and we really need to do it this time! Alexa will be off to Florida and North Carolina during all of June and I suggested we plan our trip in the middle of hers (to the same locations) but she veto'd that. We are apparently allowed to visit my dad while she is there but NOT Josh's parents. She wants them all to herself... there shall be no sharing!
So... I am currently researching prices of flights to Florida! In my 32 years of life I have NEVER been to Florida. Josh hasn't either... so this should be interesting! Now... I just hope it really happens. Josh hasn't gotten approval for time off from work yet but that's the only thing holding us back at the moment.
And... we're hoping we may be able to swing a trip to North Carolina in October instead... however, this means buying 5 plane tickets instead of 4. Yikes! One of the few times I wonder why I had so many kids... travel becomes VERY costly! LOL Not that I'd trade any of them for cheap travel ;)
So, I decided we are due for a family vacation and we really need to do it this time! Alexa will be off to Florida and North Carolina during all of June and I suggested we plan our trip in the middle of hers (to the same locations) but she veto'd that. We are apparently allowed to visit my dad while she is there but NOT Josh's parents. She wants them all to herself... there shall be no sharing!
So... I am currently researching prices of flights to Florida! In my 32 years of life I have NEVER been to Florida. Josh hasn't either... so this should be interesting! Now... I just hope it really happens. Josh hasn't gotten approval for time off from work yet but that's the only thing holding us back at the moment.
And... we're hoping we may be able to swing a trip to North Carolina in October instead... however, this means buying 5 plane tickets instead of 4. Yikes! One of the few times I wonder why I had so many kids... travel becomes VERY costly! LOL Not that I'd trade any of them for cheap travel ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home