I guess we're a party of 6 now...
Now to figure out how to change the name of my blog!
I am a slacker, yes I am. Avery is now 5 1/2 months old and I haven't been to this page since before she was born! Oooops! But then, a newborn is a good excuse, right? Okay, maybe not... but that's my only excuse at the moment so I'm going with that!
Let's see. In the past 6 months, other than adding an adorable new member to our family, not a whole heck of a lot has happened. Nothing major anyway. Just the little things that I'm supposed to be blogging about as they happen. No way I'll be remembering 6 months worth of little things now. Bad me!
Hmmm... so, let's see what I can remember. Lex & Kai both had a birthday in January. They are growing up entirely too quickly... less than two years before Lex is in the double digits. Next thing I know, she'll be a teenager. They really have to slow down!
I had a birthday... just 2 days ago actually. I'm getting OLD... 32! I asked Josh if he was going to get rid of me for a younger woman now (he's still 29) but he says he'll keep me. And no, I don't REALLY think 32 is old... I won't be 'getting old' until I'm 50 and I won't be 'really' old until I'm 65 LOL And when I'm 65, my youngest baby will be older than I am now and my oldest will be in her 40s!
Reina's 2nd birthday is only a month away now. She doesn't look like she should be turning 2 yet... she's a tiny thing but man, she's got the 2-year-old attitude down! Fortunately, Kairi is moving out of the 2 & 3 year old issues. Unfortunately, when Avery is hitting 2, Reina will still be 3 so I am not looking forward to two with issues at the same time.
Alexa is planning another visit to the east coast this summer. She'll be going to Grandpa's house in Florida first this time... then on to G&G's in North Carolina. I assume she'll be gone about a month again. Its such an odd thing to have her gone for that long but I think she'll enjoy herself more this time around. Last year she was nervous but she is very excited about round 2.
I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else share-worthy at the moment. Hopefully I can keep up now so I don't have to play catch up anymore!
I am a slacker, yes I am. Avery is now 5 1/2 months old and I haven't been to this page since before she was born! Oooops! But then, a newborn is a good excuse, right? Okay, maybe not... but that's my only excuse at the moment so I'm going with that!
Let's see. In the past 6 months, other than adding an adorable new member to our family, not a whole heck of a lot has happened. Nothing major anyway. Just the little things that I'm supposed to be blogging about as they happen. No way I'll be remembering 6 months worth of little things now. Bad me!
Hmmm... so, let's see what I can remember. Lex & Kai both had a birthday in January. They are growing up entirely too quickly... less than two years before Lex is in the double digits. Next thing I know, she'll be a teenager. They really have to slow down!
I had a birthday... just 2 days ago actually. I'm getting OLD... 32! I asked Josh if he was going to get rid of me for a younger woman now (he's still 29) but he says he'll keep me. And no, I don't REALLY think 32 is old... I won't be 'getting old' until I'm 50 and I won't be 'really' old until I'm 65 LOL And when I'm 65, my youngest baby will be older than I am now and my oldest will be in her 40s!
Reina's 2nd birthday is only a month away now. She doesn't look like she should be turning 2 yet... she's a tiny thing but man, she's got the 2-year-old attitude down! Fortunately, Kairi is moving out of the 2 & 3 year old issues. Unfortunately, when Avery is hitting 2, Reina will still be 3 so I am not looking forward to two with issues at the same time.
Alexa is planning another visit to the east coast this summer. She'll be going to Grandpa's house in Florida first this time... then on to G&G's in North Carolina. I assume she'll be gone about a month again. Its such an odd thing to have her gone for that long but I think she'll enjoy herself more this time around. Last year she was nervous but she is very excited about round 2.
I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else share-worthy at the moment. Hopefully I can keep up now so I don't have to play catch up anymore!

2 Comments:
Glad to see you're back blogging again! :)
Congrats on getting back into the blogworlds!
Post a Comment
<< Home