Name:
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thank you Mr. Magic Eraser man...

I'm really not sure what I was thinking when I was picking out my kitchen sink for this house. Well, I know what I was thinking but I just was not thinking along the right lines! We have a Corian counter and we got the integrated sink... that part is a lovely thing! However, we got an off-white color sink. And, an off-white faucet to go. This matches the counters very well but dayum does it get dirty QUICKLY! Everything seems to 'stain' the sink and the littlest bit of dirt on the faucet just stands right out. I will never again get these colors for my sink!
However, I would like to thank whoever invented the Magic Eraser! I have used bleach and scrubbed but the sink never comes clean... unless I use the Magic Eraser! It is a miracle cleaner! I've used it before on many other things and always been impressed. Whoever came up with the idea is brilliant.
That is all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home