Name:
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

Friday, January 20, 2006

Damnit

I wrote a nice long post yesterday and it never showed up! I hate when that happens.

Anyway, a quick update on my life then. Alexa had her 7th birthday last weekend. We went to see Chronicles of Narnia, ate Applebee's, bought her a bike and did build-a-bear. We left the little ones with Grandma so she could have us to herself. I think she enjoyed her day out.

Kai's birthday is in less than a week. She'll be 3. They are growing up way too quickly! I feel like I've not gotten to enjoy Kai's 2-year-old stage as much as Alexa's because I have 2 other kids about. I love this age... they are too damn cute, especially when they try to do/say adult things.
Kai was watching Little Einsteins today and naming the instruments (smartie) and one she didn't get so after they told the answer, she told me 'that one was tricky' ROFL. I love it.

We sat down and figured out our bills yesterday. Scary stuff! We have about 8k worth of purchases on 0% financing. They lured us in! The first item isn't due until about September and the last of them isn't due until March of 07. However, we still need to come up with 8k! Yowza!
We are guesstimating our tax return will pay for about 3k of that but the rest has to come from earnings. Josh is working whatever overtime he can but they are not being quite as generous with it as they had been. Of course, if its not completely paid off, its not like they're going to come take our things but I really would prefer to avoid any interest!

Lastly... my diet is actually sticking! I have been dieting a little over a week. First week I lost 2 lbs. This week I already seem to be down a bit *knock on wood*. Its nice to finally feel serious about it again! Now I just hope I can stay this committed until all 54 lbs are GONE, forever!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home