Name:
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Everything makes me cry...

I admit, I am the type that cries easily when I'm PMSing and also to a point when I'm pregnant. But this is the worst... I've never been so emotional during a pregnancy as I have been during this one. I swear, everyone and everything is making me cry lately. Kairi was misbehaving this morning and refused to go to her room when I told her to. I had Reina on my lap having some milk and cuddling so I couldn't just jump up and 'help' her to her room. So instead, I cried.
I don't know if its a lack of sleep (Rei wakes me up any time between 5 and 6 am for the day most days) or hormones or a combo of both. Whatever it is, I really hope it quits! I mean, I have my good days when I'm pretty emotionally stable but it seems lately that the sad days are far outweighing the happy/neutral ones.
I fear that if my mood is like this now, I'll be hit with some scary PPD or something. I had it mildly with my first two but not so much with Reina. Maybe I'm past due.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home