Florida Rawks
So, we just got back from our trip to Florida and we loved it there. The trip totally reinforced my desire to move back East. The water... the GREEN (trees! grass!)... all the things I miss. Can't say I was loving the humidity but hey, I'll put up with humidity if I can get that other stuff.
The girls loved the water... both the pool and the beach. Kai just asked today if we can go to the "Arizona beach" ROFL I had to explain to her that Arizona doesn't have beaches. She also keeps asking if we can go back to visit Grandpa in 3 days. Its nice that she seems to like it back East as well. I already knew that Alexa wants to move back. I am concerned though, that if we eventually do move back, the younger girls will not want to because Arizona is what they are used to. Nothing I need to worry about now though, since I doubt we'll be moving anywhere in the near future. I'll just have to take them on vacations there every year or two so they get to experience it :) We'll be visiting my in-laws in NC next... as soon as we pay off our bills here and find some cheap flights! (I was hoping for October but it may not be until next year... we'll see!).
The girls loved the water... both the pool and the beach. Kai just asked today if we can go to the "Arizona beach" ROFL I had to explain to her that Arizona doesn't have beaches. She also keeps asking if we can go back to visit Grandpa in 3 days. Its nice that she seems to like it back East as well. I already knew that Alexa wants to move back. I am concerned though, that if we eventually do move back, the younger girls will not want to because Arizona is what they are used to. Nothing I need to worry about now though, since I doubt we'll be moving anywhere in the near future. I'll just have to take them on vacations there every year or two so they get to experience it :) We'll be visiting my in-laws in NC next... as soon as we pay off our bills here and find some cheap flights! (I was hoping for October but it may not be until next year... we'll see!).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home